Thank you for your commitment! You are so appreciated. Thanks for answering the call the Lord has given us, which often gets overlooked, to make disciples in all the earth… starting in our own backyard here in Dallas.
Our prayer is that these mentor enrichments would bless and encourage you in your walk with your mentee, further equip you to walk the path God has for you and your mentee, and provide you the opportunity to hear and be heard by other mentors who are on this journey just like you.
The ongoing requirement for maintaining active mentorship is to attend one of the seven opportunities offered throughout the school year.
Walking with mentees through trauma and everyday stress with guest speaker Dr. Brad Schwall.
- Saturday, October 7th 9am-11am | Watermark Tower 3rd Floor North Room
it's not you, it's me
Unearthing the patterns that limit your mentoring.
- Saturday, June 9th 9am-11am | Mercy Street
- Wednesday, June 13th 7pm-9pm | Watermark Tower 3rd Floor South
- Saturday, June 30th 11am-1pm | Watermark Tower 3rd Floor North Room
Exploring cultural differences.
- Thursday, October 19th 7pm-9pm | Watermark Tower 4th Floor North Room
- Saturday, November 4th 11am-1pm | Mercy Street
- Wednesday, November 8th 7pm-9pm | Watermark Tower 3rd Floor South